Fluconazole 150 mg
The most effective treatment for:
- With single dose of 150 mg in vaginal candidisis & 150 mg once a week upto 4 weeks in fungal infections
- Fluconazole is a broad spectrum antifungal agent and is a highly selective inhibitor of fungal sterol without effect on mammalian or human steroid, offering overall well tolerability.
- Excellent clinical efficacy compared to ketoconazole & Itraconazole
- Excellent penetration to key tissues, and fluids.
- Tinea Corporis
- Tinea Cruris
- Tinea Pedis
- Dermatophyte Infections
- Safe & effective
- Offers over 95% success
- Provides convenience of single dose treatment